40 - Experienced
Process Quality Engineer M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in/to:
· Manage and sustain PVD sputtering processes in manufacturing environment. It will be advantageous if candidate knows PVD & CVD Thin film processes and tools.
· Perform analysis and characterize processes and equipment systems to maintain and control process parameters through SPC/ FDC.
· Involve in continuous improvement projects to improve the process robustness, reliability and productivity.
· Work closely with module process owners and Fab quality engineers to achieve robust process control through SPC, CLM, FMEA, 8D methodology, defectivity sampling, wafer fab yield improvement projects, test wafer management, etc.
· Collaborate with process/ equipment owner on setup/ maintaining/ improving Statistical Process Control (SPC) KPI (OOC, Drift, CpK, control limit management, etc.). Maximize detection rate with lowest noise on SPC control.
· Perform analysis and follow-up on all SPC related problems in the department through cross-functional or task force team. To convey/ share any Fab quality systems highlights to respective module owners with close follow-up till completion.
· Liaise and align with MQA, Technology, Device, and other Modules to achieve common goal in terms of quality, service, and cost.
· Will be in charge for SPACE system setup
· Represent PVD module for Non Production Wafer management activities and meetings
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Mechatronics, Applied Physics, Materials Science or Chemical Engineering studies
· Minimum 1-2 year working experience in semiconductor wafer fabrication industry and with hands-on experience for PVD process types.
· Must be familiar with AMAT Centura WCVD, AMAT Endura tool types with relevant experience
· Familiar with SPC and understand 8D methodology, DOE and FMEA.
· Ability to multitask and pay attention to details is preferred.
· Proficient in data analysis and presentation tools such as MS Excel, PowerPoint or other similar software tools
· Self-driven and independent with an inquisitive mind.
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Able to work well within team from different functions and levels.
· Willing to work normal shift
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date