30 - Graduate Entry Level
Process Engineering M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in/to:
· Develop and sustain CVD processes in manufacturing environment.
· Able to lead and advise relatively new engineers on the day to day functional tasks
· Monitor and control SPC/FDC trends for all process types
· Represent and lead department in cross module projects/meetings
· To perform qualification of new tool types and relevant documentation work
· Advise shift engineers on the necessary procedure to be followed in the event of abnormality
· Perform and characterize process and equipment system to maintain and control process parameters
· Troubleshoot process deviation and equipment malfunctions to improve process quality and productivity
· Implement continuous improvement projects to improve the process capabilities, reliability and cost
· Improve manufacturing yield and quality
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· A Bachelor’s or Maters Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Mechatronics, Applied Physics, Materials Science, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering studies
· Minimum experience of 1-2 years in CVD module with hands-on experience for Nitride/Oxide process types would be an advantage
· Must be familiar with HDP / SACVD / PCVD process types for Oxide/TEOS/Nitride process
· Must be familiar with AMAT Centura/Producer tool types
· Familiarity with Novellus Sequel / Speed tool type would be an advantage
· Must be able to handle leadership roles assignment as well as cross module functional roles
· Must be very proficient in communication and presentation skills
· Able to work in a cross functional team
· Technical skills including problem-solving, statistical data analysis and design of experiment
· Proficiency in data analysis and presentation tools such as MS Excel, PowerPoint or other similar software tools.
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date