30 - Graduate Entry Level
Process Engineer (Sg6/8 Wets) M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in/to:
· Manage a cost effective manufacturing process procedure in wafer fabrication, through the provision of engineering support to the production line, so as to achieve organization's targeted manufacturing index. Take full ownership on all engineering issues of assigned process.
· Maintain and support day to day manufacturing activities through real-time problem analysis and real-time solution implementation.
· Ensure smooth process flow with high quality, high yield, low cost by working with the Maintenance Specialists, Production Supervisors and Shift Engineers to achieve overall committed targets.
· Provide cross functional/cross-dept/cross-fab support & coverage based on need & priority.
· Working on shift support as needed and return to normal shift for process project when assigned.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
· Good Communication skills
· Basic MS Office skills
· Execute instruction as per procedure with safety and quality mindset
· Willingness to learn and adapt to changes
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date