40 - Experienced
Process Engineer (Photolitho) M/F
Contract duration (nb of months)
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
As a Process Engineer in STM Singapore you will be responsible to:
· Independently manage his/her own projects to meet Key Performance Indices.
· Transfer, develop and/or release new process. Characterize and improve existing/new processes through DOE and date driven analysis
· Set up effective Equipment and Process Control system to maintain process performance and prevent/reduce any excursion
· Troubleshoot out-of-control situations and yield excursion. Decide on the lot disposition in an out-of-spec situation.
· Establish Control Action System, specifications for procedures to be followed
· Drive Continuous Improvement Project (CIP) to achieve best in class in yield, quality, and cost
· Work across functional group to ensure key performance indices are met.
· To support and monitor for NPW management and lead the module for such activity.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Master / Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Chemical Engineering or Degree in Physics/Chemistry.
· Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience in photo coat + dev Process is preferred.
· Working knowledge of Semiconductor processing. Experience in FDC, SPC, DOE, 8D and yield analysis software
· Attention to detail and have good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good team player
· Able to think out of box. Self-motivated
· Good communication and documentation skills
· Familiar with daily operational related matter and working as shift engineer is an advantage.
· Able to involve actively with equipment counterpart to drive system improvement on coat+ dev too
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date