080 - Technical Non-Exempt
Probecard Technician M/F
- Repair, maintain & manufacture probecards to ensure a healthy probecard inventory to support production committed targets.
- Work closely with probecard, process, product engineer to troubleshoot probe card related issues.
- Assist and participate in improvement projects.
- Responsible for training and certification of new probecard Technicians and
- Recommend and execute corrective actions relating to probe card.
- NITEC in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Able to use microscope for prolonged period
- Knowledge of electronic components (resistor. capacitor, IC and diode), Probe card Checking, cleaning and probe pin adjustment,
- experience in using PRVX machine or other equivalent probecard analyzer and trouble shooting of probecard / electronic equipment
- Basic probe card trouble shooting skill
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Toa Payoh
Education level required
2 - Lower secondary education / professional qualifications
Experience level required
· Chinese (Mandarin) (1- Basic)
· English (1- Basic)
Desired start date