40 - Experienced
PhotoMask Technology Engineer ( Reticle Operation Management ) M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
As a PhotoMask Technology Engineer (Reticle Operation Management), You'll be involved in:
· Process engineer for reticle operation within Technology Development & Introduction Department:Oversee day-to-day reticle servicing operations (people, process & equipment)
· Essential Responsibilities: Oversee employees' performance, provide guidance, support, identify development needs. Maintain safe operation & environment.
· Process optimization through recipe tuning, coordination with automation or small tool design.
· Coordination with equipment team and vendors to maintain smooth operation. Equipment benchmark & proposal.
· Coordination with photomask suppliers to maintain cost efficiency, quality & cycle-time.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Degree in Mechatronics/Electrical/Mechanical.
· Strong coordination skills.
· Training will be provided. Photomask handling skill will be a plus.
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
Free In-house Medical
Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
Smart Casual Dress Code
Free Parking in Company Premise
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (1- Basic)
Desired start date