Location: Asia-Pacific, China, Shenzhen
Type of contract: Regular
Job open date: 29/11/2021
Company department: Package Development BE
STMicroelectronics is a leading semiconductor company, a world key player thanks to our 43,200 employees including 8,300 working in R&D.
ST’s products are found everywhere today. And together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving, homes, factories, and cities, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. Everywhere microelectronics makes a positive contribution to people lives, ST is there.
In 2018, we were ranked by the Randstad Employer Brand Research Award among the 5 most attractive companies in France, for our values of excellence, our integrity and the respect of our employees.
1. Responsible for process development and optimization
2. Work with cross-functional teams to drive new package development and implementation into production.
3. Work with suppliers to develop materials and processes that meet DFM, DFR requirements
4. Develop package concepts considering the packaging industry trends for optimized performance and cost targets
5. Enable delivery of a mature product and manufacturing process into Mass Production
6. Interact with product design engineers to ensure that processes and designs are compatible and optimized for future products
7. Resolve project technical and operational issues with respect to material, process, fixtures, equipment etc.
8. Manage, and occasionally perform, product failure analysis, competitor teardowns and destructive physical analysis of products in support of development activities.
· 1. Master or above degree in electrical/ mechanical/material engineering
2. 2-5 years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing: power electronics/modules package process development, or process integration.
3. Strong understanding of semiconductor device fabrication and assembly technology, also has knowledge in semiconductor device physics, preferably SiC, IGBT, MOSFET, FRD, SCR…
4. Excellent knowledge of power package process, Die attach, wire bond, molding process new technology and materials, supplier capability trends, Design rules
5. Expertise in packaging materials including epoxies, silicones, solders, metal pastes including characterization techniques.
6. Knowledge of PFMEA, DFMEA concepts and experience in creating DFMEA & PFMEAs.
7. Knowledge of Statistical analysis (such as JMP), DOE
8. Hands-on knowledge of package reliability requirements, failure analysis techniques
· 4 - Bachelor degree
· 2-5 years
CONTACT & APPLY FORM:
Learn more about STMicroelectronics on: www.st.com
And ask your questions:
· LinkedIn : STMicroelectronics
· Facebook : STMicroelectronics