40 - Experienced
Package Development BE M/F
- Project leader to follow the specific product development.
- Coordinate all related resource to ensure the smooth development of the new product. Align with the product timeline and meet customer's milestone.
- Regular review with the customer and crisis management.
- Essential internal/external communication. Including but not limited to timely information sharing between different function, regular review of the project execution.
- Advanced new product risk analysis (FMEA), process flow definition, management of material, equipment, process for new product development, qualification and volume ramp up.
- Process deep dive and trouble shooting to deliver robust, good quality and competitive cost product.
- New process bricks and development
- Quality control and continuously improvement
- experienced in semi-conduct assy
- strong technical skills
- strong leadership and communication skills (internal and external)
- familiar and skilled at SPC, FMEA, 8D, good at quality control
- experienced in project management and crisis management.
Asia-Pacific, China, Shenzhen
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date