40 - Experienced
New product introduction M/F
1. Work with R&D to lead STS new material innovation, introduction and qualification.
2. Conduct DoE to develop and optimize for robust processes.
3. Work closely with SC, Operation and BEM&T ME team to lead material multi-source qualification.
4. Work closely with R&D, QA team to improve the material MPS efficiency and effectiveness.
5. Support NPI team on material MPS building, material preparation & technical solution.
6. Support production and QA team on material quality continuous improvements.
1. Bachelor degree and above or equaled experience on electronics or material science & technology.
2. Good personal quality and team work spirit.
3. Be proactive, learn by doing, learn to learn,
4. Business fluent English and computer-savvy.
1. Experienced in assembly processes & Be familiar of the materials in assembly & testing.
2. Interested in project management, strong sense of urgency and result oriented.
3. Be familiar of problem solving tools like 8D, Why-why, FMEA, DoE and so on.
4. PMP, 6-sigama, VDA6.3 auditor, Coach certified & CAD capable are preferred.
4. Strong sense of safety, quality and continuous improvement.
5. Good communication and cooperation skills.
Asia-Pacific, China, Shenzhen
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
· Chinese (Mandarin) (3- Advanced)
· English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date