40 - Experienced
Metrology Engineering M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in/to:
· Operate and create recipes for metrology tools such as CDSem, SPV, XRF etc
· Establish/ improve metrology tool monitoring system. Ensure tools are in healthy condition.
· Ensure recipes robustness & matched across all qualified metrology tools.
· In-charge of new metrology tools, measurements & technologies qualification.
· Support and follow-up on activities related to capacity, production moves, and cycle time & out-put.
· Ensure all processes are documented with properly written and clearly defined procedures in an electronic media
· Support improvement projects by leading/ coordinating FIT teams in the line for Yield, Cycle time, Quality, Cost , D0 and etc
· Effective communication on technical details through reports and presentations to engineers, managers and customers.
· Ensure tools in-charge fulfil the MSA requirements in terms of Quality System (ISO-16949 and ISO-17025), EHS (Ecology, Health & Safety) and 5S.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Degree in Engineering discipline
· Minimum 3 years relevance experience will be preferred.
· Experienced & good knowledge at any of following metrology tools, namely CD SEM, SPV, XRF
· Knowledge in MSA.
· Knowledgeable in any of following wafer fabrication process, namely Diffusion/ Etch/ Mask/ CVD/ PVD/ CMP
· Able to work in manufacturing environment independently with minimum supervision.
· Fast learner to be independent and able to work in a cross functional team.
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
Desired start date