30 - Graduate Entry Level
Maintenance Engineer (6/8 Implant) M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in/to:
· Real time Production line support. Recommends, develops and implement corrective actions for resolving equipment problems that do not respond to normal method.
· Tracks equipment performance through a knowledge of SPC, eSTAR alarms, cause stoppages and initiate action plans.
· Recommends and uses special tools and test equipment as part of an overall diagnostic technique on complex system failures (eg Multi-meter, Oscilloscope, RGA, Leak Detector, etc)
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering
· 2 - 5 years’ relevant experience will also be considered
· Able to perform 12 hours rotating shift
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date