080 - Technical Non-Exempt
IT Support Technician
· Install and configure computer hardware and components, Microsoft Windows Operating System and applications.
· Maintain and troubleshoot installations of Microsoft Windows
· Network cabling
· Support on printers
· Systems monitoring
· Backups and Restores
· User support
Skills and Qualifications:
· A diploma in IT
· Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems in particular Windows 10.
· Basic knowledge of network technologies.
· Knowledge of computer peripherals such as printers.
· Follow best practices for personal computer technicians.
· Good communication skills.
· Being able to work as part of a team with little supervision
Mediterranean, Malta, Kirkop
Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
Desired start date