50 - Manager/Expert
HRIS, C&B & Staffing Manager
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd. is seeking to strengthen the Human Resources Department with recruit a HRIS, C&B & Recruitment Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage HR Systems by adding and maintaining configuration, testing and performing data loads/data corrections. Monitoring data audit exception reports and liaising with the business to resolve data issues.
· Participate/document testing of new functionality, and ownership of Change Requests/ Release process
· Identify, flag and support resolution of data related issues to ensure the quality and completeness of the HR system & Data
· Support the roll out of further HRIS system modules e.g Performance, Engagement, Compensation, HR dashboard
· Providing advice to the business on salary and compensation in line with statutory requirements as well as the Company's philosophy and guidelines.
· Developing compensation and rewards strategies that attract and retain talent.
· Performing salary reviews based on market and sector specific benchmarking to ensure competitiveness.
· Providing support on offer management as required
· Overseeing and periodically reviewing the administration of benefits.
· Coordinate communication of compensation and benefits information to employees and other stakeholder groups
· Respond to ad hoc requests for analysis and program development as needed at Corporate, Region & Group HR
· Managing International Mobility cases
· Serve as an advisor and subject matter expert to internal clients with regards to recruiting best practices to include sourcing strategy, evaluation techniques and decision making
· Leading a Team of Recruitment Specialist in managing all the staffing activities
· Shortlisting candidates & participating in or leading interviews at all levels
· Evaluate candidate fit by engaging both technical and behavioral interviewing techniques to identify exceptional ability.
· Preparing and negotiating job offers and contracts
· Overseeing the onboarding process (Identity Malta, VISA, accommodation, etc.)
· Managing the talent pool for future vacancies
· Preparing and delivering presentations/reports to management
· Experience working in a manufacturing or similar environment
· Experience in a HRIS, C&B & Recruitment role, with experience in performance management, compensation, staffing and other common HR programs.
· 3-5 years of experience in managing projects or programs with strong outcomes, ideally HR-related
· Ability to execute concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment while consistently meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
· Excellent critical and analytical thinking, written and oral communication, and organizational skills
· 5+ years of experience leading teams in a formal role
Mediterranean, Malta, Kirkop
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date