090 -Administrative Non-Exempt
HR & Internal Sales Administrator M/F
Contract duration (nb of months)
Every day, millions of people around the world benefit from ST’s products and technologies. Fewer people are aware of this because all ST’s technology operates behind the scenes. We are the largest European semiconductor company with 43,200 employees in the Group among which 8,300 of our people work in R&D. Our core values centre around putting people first with a healthy work/life balance, improving lives, and protecting the environment.
This role is based in our Sales & Marketing Marlow office and provides an excellent opportunity to support both the HR team and UK sales team. This role will provide a full generalist HR service for employees in the UK along with supporting internal sales providing the successful individual with a strong start in our business.
Main Responsibilities & tasks
· Be the first point of contact for all HR related employee questions.
· Maintain employee records in line with GDPR guidelines.
· Producing and updating monthly HR activity reports.
· Manage the full student recruitment process from creating job specification / role profiles, to reviewing CVs, organising interview dates and responding to all recruitment queries for our industrial placements from local and international Universities
· Onboarding new joiners ensuring personal details uploaded to payroll, HR database and our benefit scheme.
· Management of probationary reviews
· Collating payroll data
· Supporting our yearly training plans, working with existing training suppliers, setting up courses (remotely and on-site).
· Business Migration
· Customer codification and linking
· Sales lead generation management
· Demo area management
· NDA management
· Assisting at Marketing Workshops and Sales Events
· Ad-Hoc Sales Support
Skills and Knowledge
Good communication skills
Attention to detail
Quick learner who is self-motivated
Must have the right to work in the UK
Europe, United Kingdom, Marlow
Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date