40 - Experienced
Hook-up Project Engineer (SG6/8 Projects) M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in:
· To manage and plan project tasks to meet production schedule.
· Installing and commissioning semiconductor process tools in the cleanroom.
· Management (cross functional and cross discipline) of all stakeholders associated with the project execution to ensure protocols and safety are assured.
· Ensuring safety during Equipment movement, hoisting & equipment installations.
· Enforcing and maintaining housekeeping across the fab.
· Supervision of hook-up & logistics external contractors.
· Audit and correction of contractors conduct (includes work at height & confined places), tools boxes, jump suites, boots, etc.
· Follow up the Work Service Reports/Invoices/Goods Receipt Notes for relevant reporting period.
· Conduct Kaizen and audits, publishing regular reports with items closing & follow-up tracking.
· Coordinate activities during tool positioning, hook-up line breaking, tie-in & turn-on.
· Elaboration of Hook up diagrams including material specifications in line with facility and Process equipment requirements.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Minimum Degree in Engineering discipline.
· Good communication and documentation skills as is a cross functional role.
· Proactive and able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
· Must be able to strictly adhere to procedures with a safety mindset.
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date