Location: Europe, France, Rousset
Type of contract: Regular
Job open date: 12/05/2021
Company department: HR Business Partner
STMicroelectronics is a leading semiconductor company, a world key player thanks to our 43,200 employees including 8,300 working in R&D.
ST’s products are found everywhere today. And together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving, homes, factories, and cities, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. Everywhere microelectronics makes a positive contribution to people lives, ST is there.
In 2018, we were ranked by the Randstad Employer Brand Research Award among the 5 most attractive companies in France, for our values of excellence, our integrity and the respect of our employees.
Microcontrollers & Digital ICs Group (MDG) contributes to many of ST’s strategic goals for Industrial, Personal Electronics and Communications Equipment. MDG represents about one third of ST’s business.
MDG represents around 3 000 employees (mainly R&D teams in France) located in 40 countries, with a revenue of above 3 billion dollars in 2020.
As part of MDG Group HR team, you will be in charge of :
- The support of MDG business strategy and anticipate organization changes, strategic staffing, providing effective, adequate resources through a close partnership with MDG managers, Corporate HR, HR Groups, Regional HR and local HR Business Partners'
- the guarantee consistency, fairness & the sharing of HR practices and process across MDG Organizations in all sites/ countries
- The support and anticipation of organization development through succession planning, talent identification and retention, engagement, people development and learning, compensation and benefits
- The guarantee of an optimal support to MDG organizations, solve issues, achieve objectives with the support of all HR network
Job perimeter : Part of MDG Division(s) WW
· After a minimum of 10 years in HR functions, you will demonstrate following abilities :
- Good knowledge of HR processes, networking, jobs and technical skills
- Anticipation and reactivity, to support business evolution and ST context changes.
- Short and medium term HR vision, to support business trends.
- Problem solving and good communication skills
- Adaptability to people and situations, cross cultural team network
- Relationship and communication with Top managers/Managers inside MDG, in HR WW community
- Managing by influence
- Very good English skills
· 5 - Master degree
· Over 10 years
CONTACT & APPLY FORM:
Learn more about STMicroelectronics on: www.st.com
And ask you questions:
· LinkedIn : STMicroelectronics
· Facebook : STMicroelectronics