090 -Administrative Non-Exempt
Contract duration (nb of months)
1. A key actor in the demand fulfillment process between ST and the customer,
2. to provide a working interface between assigned customers and ST relating to customer daily support (order entry, rescheduling, cancellation etc.) as well as supply chain management (critical problem solving and flexible reaction) so as to ensure the best possible service is given to the customers.
3. Handling consignment model with the backlog management and delivery problems with providing better than expected result in serving customers.
4. Working with logistics / Agent to expedite delivery;
5. Process RMA, CN/DN.etc.
6. Performs other duties as assigned
7. Possible of travelling for customer visit
1. Bachelor degree,
2. Mini 2-5 years of related working experience in related field required, able to work independently
3. Familiar with SAP, Excel.
4. Good English both at speaking and writing.
Asia-Pacific, China, Shenzhen
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date