Location: Asia-Pacific, China, Shenzhen
Type of contract: Temporary
Job open date: 29/08/2019
Company department: Billing and Demand Fulfillment
STMicroelectronics is a leading semiconductor company, a world key player thanks to our 43,200 employees including 8,300 working in R&D.
ST’s products are found everywhere today. And together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving, homes, factories, and cities, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. Everywhere microelectronics makes a positive contribution to people lives, ST is there.
In 2018, we were ranked by the Randstad Employer Brand Research Award among the 5 most attractive companies in France, for our values of excellence, our integrity and the respect of our employees.
'1. A key actor in the demand fulfillment process between ST and the customer,
2. To provide a working interface between assigned customers and ST, relating to customer daily support (order entry, rescheduling, cancellation etc.) ,chain management (critical problem solving and flexible reaction) ,so as to ensure the best possible service is given to the customers.
3. Handling sophisticated consignment model with heavy loading of the backlog management and delivery problems with providing better than expected result in serving customers. '
· ' Education Level Required - College, Years of Work Experience - 3 to 5,.The Other skills required are 1. Minimum 3 years of related working experience in related field required.
2. Bachelor degree.
3. Familiar with SAP, Office software,outlook.
4. Good English and Chinese.
5. Possible of travelling for customer visit'
· 4 - Bachelor degree
· 2-5 years
CONTACT & APPLY FORM:
Learn more about STMicroelectronics on: www.st.com
And ask you questions:
· LinkedIn : STMicroelectronics
· Facebook : STMicroelectronics