Location: Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Type of contract: Regular
Job open date: 30/08/2019
Company department: Application Engineer
STMicroelectronics is a leading semiconductor company, a world key player thanks to our 43,200 employees including 8,300 working in R&D.
ST’s products are found everywhere today. And together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving, homes, factories, and cities, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. Everywhere microelectronics makes a positive contribution to people lives, ST is there.
In 2018, we were ranked by the Randstad Employer Brand Research Award among the 5 most attractive companies in France, for our values of excellence, our integrity and the respect of our employees.
Work Location : Ang Mo Kio BHQ at 5A Serangoon North Avenue 5 Singapore 554574
The position is an exciting opportunity to be art of a world class Firmware design team in a fast growing world of wireless chargers. This role works closely with the IC Design and Application team to formulate the best firmware for a wide family of wireless charger products. Being part of the team, you will also be exposed to the full spectrum of a product lifecycle from conceptualization to industrialization of a product.
Design, implement and verify various firmware block and IPs for wireless charger. This includes create functional specification and design documents during the development cycle
Participate in the device bring up, validation and finally productization activities
Work on various lab equipment such as oscilloscopes and function generators
The candidate will collaborate with colleagues and customers locally and overseas, including China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, with design-in activities to ensure success of the product
1. Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or Engineering or other related disciplines
2. At least 2 years of Embedded firmware development experience
Strong knowledge in firmware / embedded software design
3. Knowledge and experience in wireless charger or power products is a plus
4. Expert in firmware development languages such as in C/C++ and Assembly
5. Knowledge in ARM Cortex-M microcontroller family
6. Able to travel to China, Hong Kong and Taiwan on short notice
7. A team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
· 5 - Master degree
· 6-10 years
CONTACT & APPLY FORM:
Learn more about STMicroelectronics on: www.st.com
And ask you questions:
· LinkedIn : STMicroelectronics
· Facebook : STMicroelectronics