40 - Experienced
Failure Analysis, Lab Support Tool Engineer (SG6/8 FA Lab) M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
As a Lab Support Tool Engineer, you will be involved in:
· Managing critical Laboratory equipment’s on troubleshooting, buy-off, Total / Preventive Maintenance schedule adherence, PM reports, Supplier/ GPO liaising, cost management, etc
· Technicians’ supervision supporting tool and analysis requests
· Safety, 5S and Cybersecurity focal person in the Lab
· Promoting knowledge sharing of Lab tool system across STM worldwide
· Managing and improving Lab Equipment Failure history, uptime and downtime
· Managing tool proposal, installation, qualification, commissioning, and decommissioning
· Ensuring implementation of Lab Support procedures, tools usage control and sustain an effective quality system in place.
· Developing tool improvement through Lean concept or Engineering Projects.
· Meeting the lab requirements in terms of Quality System (IATF-16949 and ISO-17025), EHS- RA (Environment, Health & Safety – Risk Assessment), Security (Laboratory & Cybersecurity) and 5S
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, Microelectronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical field or related discipline and/or equivalent experience
· Minimum 5 years relevance experience will be preferred
· Strong Interest in problem solving related to equipment, Safety, 5S and Security.
· Possess good communication skills to collaborate with all levels of people internally and externally
· Competent in Quality Management System such as IATF-16949 and ISO-17025 etc.
· Able to work in fast-paced manufacturing environment autonomously.
· Fast learner, independent and able to work in a cross functional team.
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
• Annual Leave
• Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
• Group Insurances
• Free In-house Medical
• Structured On-the-Job Training
• Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
• Smart Casual Dress Code
• Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date