40 - Experienced
FAE / Application M/F
· Interface with R&D department from ODM to maximize designs-ins of the whole ST power and analog product portfolio to improve Marte share
Gain market share.
· Provide customers with technical recommendations and timely answers to their technical questions on new or existing applications (technical support) and continuous project tracking.
· Assess Distributors Registrations and Design wins in terms of ST BOM maximization for the Focus Channel Accounts.
· Identify customers’ needs ensuring continuous project tracking for new or existing applications.
· Aim for best-in-class customer satisfaction, being recognized as the leader in technical support.
· Train customers and partners with semibars and workshops on ST solutions.
· Experienced Gradutate with 2-3 years of technical experience in Power and Analog products.
· Degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable qualification
· High level knowledge of hardware and software design
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluent in English (written and oral)
· Available for extensive travelling
· Agile, energetic, forward-looking, proactive, networking-type person
· Sense of realistic business potential
· Sense of responsibility
· Data security market and/or technology is an advantage
Europe, Spain, Barcelona
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
· Spanish (3- Advanced)
· English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date