080 - Technical Non-Exempt
Facilities Technician ( TPY Mechanical ) M/F
· Responsible for the day to day operation of all mechanical & HVAC facilities system.
· Monitoring of parameters and attend to any system alarm.
· Perform routine operation switch over activities.
· Monitor and collect onsite parameters & system performance.
· Feedback and perform first line troubleshooting to restore system to operation state else escalate to next level.
· Perform preventive maintenance for system covering cooling towers, pumps, MAH/AHU systems.
· Perform 5s and housekeeping at workplace
· Provide support to system engineer for various activities involving robustness improvement and expansion within facilities plant.
· Supervise and assist smooth functioning of toxic gas detection and fire alarm system.
· Participate in Emergency Response Team as needed.
· Minimum NTC 2 / NITEC in Mechanical / Electrical engineering.
· 2 to 5 years relevant experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance.
· Must have hands-on experience in the last 3 years.
· Able to perform 12-hours rotating shift work.
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Toa Payoh
Education level required
2 - Lower secondary education / professional qualifications
Experience level required
English (1- Basic)
Desired start date