30 - Graduate Entry Level
Facilities Engineer ( UPW/Waste ) M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
As a Facilities Engineer (Total Water and Waste Management), you will be involved in:
· Being responsible to drive and execute water conservation program
· Being responsible for daily operation of UPW and Waste Water Treatment System.
· Being Responsible for Hazardous Waste Disposal System
· Being responsible for preventive maintenance of UPW and Waste Water System
· Ensuring the quality of work meets project/ work schedule
· Daily/Weekly/Monthly monitoring for water and chemical consumption
· Performing the troubleshooting for equipment and instruments problems
· Being Responsible for improvements of process and procedures, ensure these are clearly instructed, implemented and reviewed regularly.
· Performing investigation study and problem solving for operation issue
· Being Responsible for cost reduction/budget control.
· Carrying out specialized individual / group investigation, analysis and propose solution and corrective action to improve on the system.
· Participating in Quality, Environmental & Safety Audit
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or Compliance Control with more than 3 years of relevant working experience
· Strong communication skills, able to work with external suppliers & internal stakeholders
· Self-driven with hands-on ability to work in details independently and as a team player with strong interpersonal & problem solving skills
· Good in documentation of procedure and process flow
· Microsoft office applications literacy. Proficient in Excel spreadsheet is a must.
· Previous working experience using SAP application will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge of semiconductor equipment and parts will be an added advantage
· Familiar FMEA and 8d analysis
· Able to work independently and lead the team
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
Free In-house Medical
Structured On-the-Job Training
Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
Smart Casual Dress Code
Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (1- Basic)
Desired start date