080 - Technical Non-Exempt
EWS Probe Card Technician M/F
- Repair, maintain & manufacture probecards to ensure a healthy probecard inventory to support production committed targets
- Work closely with probecard, process, product engineer to troubleshoot probe card related issues.
- Assist and participate in improvement projects
- Responsible for training and certification of new probecard Technicians and operators.
- Recommend and execute corrective actions relating to probe card.
- NITEC in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Able to use microscope for prolonged period
- Knowledge of electronic components (resistor. capacitor, IC and diode), Probecard Checking, cleaning and probe pin adjustment, PRVX machine or other equivalent probecard analyzer and trouble shooting of probecard / electronic equipment
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date