30 - Graduate Entry Level
Equipment Engineering M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in:
· Monitoring the health and carrying out maintenance of manufacturing equipment in producing the highest quality product
· Continuously evaluate new ideas and optimize/improve tool capabilities to attain benchmark performance
· Collaborate with engineers from other function teams to jointly address the critical process or equipment issues and drive efficient tool utilization
· Provide real time analysis, problem solving and decision-making in response to production line issues
· Identify disruptive equipment early, work with Equipment and Process peers to identify viable methods on early detection and resolution or elimination of the issue
· Lead team or suppliers on challenging projects in focused meetings with end goal of delivering optimal quality and cost effective products
· Identify and resolve Safety hazards. Follow Safety procedures including lockout, chemical safety, lifting techniques and ergonomics
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Bachelor Degree in Chemical/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry & Physics
· Willing to work in dynamic environment
· Technical skills including : Experience in SPC, FDC, APC, DOE and yield analysis software will be advantages.
· Good interpersonal skills, Good Team Player Good in communication and presentation skills Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Experience of EPI (especially SiC EPI) is a plus
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
Desired start date