40 - Experienced
Equipment Engineer M/F
Da Vinci Assembly Equipment Engineer
· Evaluate and recommends equipment improvements to improve availability, capability and yield.
· Perform equipment analyses (including preventive and unscheduled maintenance).
· Troubleshoots and diagnose equipment problem. Prepare technical reports to document equipment modification and equipment maintenance procedure.
· Monitor process performance and improve yield, quality, ECC, O/S complaint, LRR, and reduce internal/external customer noise.
· Work as a team between Operation/ Process/ Quality to resolve production, quality issue and reduce production line disruption.
· Initiate and support excursion prevention, cost reduction and quality improvement projects.
· Proficient in OEE to drive for improvement.
· Have manufacturing equipment experience
· Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics / Manufacturing/ Material Science) or equivalent.
· 1 - 3 years working experiences.
· Good communication skill and equipped with strong analytical skills.
· Systematic Problem-Solving methodology e.g., 8D, DMAIC, Process Mapping, Fish Bond, Is/is not…etc.
· Ability to anticipate issues and challenges and resolving them quickly. Good knowledge and skills in production area.
· Practice high performance behavior and together work as Team in executing projects & strive for excellent.
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Asia-Pacific, Malaysia, Muar
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date