40 - Experienced
Equipment Engineer M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in/to:
· Monitoring the health and carrying out maintenance of PVD manufacturing equipment or Vacuum related equipment (AMAT Endura/Centura/P5000, FSI Excalibur)
· Systematic troubleshooting of equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime.
· Establish optimum spares and consumables stock to support equipment maintenance.
· Establish effective preventive maintenance program and troubleshooting guide.
· Setup effective detection and monitor system to prevent equipment excursion.
· Coordinate and drive new equipment hookup, startup and release.
· Able to work 12 hour rotating shift
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
· Diploma holder with at least 10 years of relevant experience will be considered.
· Experience in PVD sputter will be advantages.
· Experience in SPC, FDC, APC, DOE and yield analysis software will be advantages.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good team player
· Good communication and documentation skills
· Committed and Hardworking
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date