40 - Experienced
Equipment Engineer M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in/to:
· Manage new equipment start up, liaise with vendors, to acceptance of equipment for production.
· Plan, organize and implement technical support and expertise AMAT Tools (Endura, Centura, P5000, Optima) and Excalibur to Assistant Maintenance Engineers and Technicians.
· Establish PM procedures to achieve best possible Preventive Maintenance efficiency without compromising quality.
· Establish CM procedures and troubleshooting guides to allow more efficient troubleshooting.
· Provide training to Assistant Maintenance Engineers, Technicians to enhance their troubleshooting skills and equipment knowledge.
· Establish critical equipment spares, consumables stock levels to support equipment recovery time.
· Translates the requirements of Production and Engineering needs into maintenance tasks and work closely with them to achieve the overall committed targets in all aspects of manufacturing parameters.
· Participate in cost reduction projects to maintain cost efficiency.
· Generate regular Equipment downtime pareto reports and analyzing for any chronic/repeated issues.
· Set up effective Equipment Control system to maintain equipment’s performance and prevent/reduce any excursion.
· Drive Continuous Improvement Project (CIP) to achieve best in class in manufacturing parameters.
· Defines and prepare work instruction and operating procedures.
· Perform FMEA on critical process &/or tools (as above).
· Solves complex technical problems involve cross functional teams in case of excursions, out of controls.
· To create team quality awareness by consistent quality issue sharing.
· To benchmark quality lesson learnt from other department and cross fertilize the preventive action.
· Participates to crisis resolution group.
· Organize, leads and performs complex retrofits on new equipment or startup within established time frames or old equipment’s with obsoleted parts.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics Engineering.
· Diploma holder with at least 10 years of relevant experience will be considered.
· Experience in PVD Sputter tools be advantage.
· Experience in SPC, FDC, APC, DOE and problem solving tools will be advantage.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent team player and willingness to take up challenges beyond current scope.
· Good communication and documentation skills
· Committed and Hardworking
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date