30 - Graduate Entry Level
Senior Equipment Engineer
· Monitoring of equipment performance, identification and reduction of losses.
· Improving the Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
· Maintaining equipment, defining maintenance procedures, and improving procedures to ensure best quality, output and equipment performance.
· Reduction of unscheduled downtime by improving the equipment health through preventive / predictive maintenance.
· Optimising equipment safety features.
· Improving the technical skill of the maintenance workforce.
· Applying data driven methodology to monitor, identify and improve the technician workforce performance.
· Managing of spare parts with respect to availability and cost control.
· Define new Equipment specifications in line with I4.0 needs.
· New Equipment Introduction, installation and buy-off of new equipment.
· MQF Level 6 Qualification (Bachelors Degree) or higher in an Engineering related subject.
· Have a good knowledge of maintenance & manufacturing processes.
· Possess a methodical & analytical approach (FMEA, DMAIC, 8D, DOE).
· Have a good knowledge of project management.
· Demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbal & written, including technical report writing.
· Capable of working on his/her own initiative.
· Be Goal Oriented, disciplined and able to lead a technical team.
· Flexible approach and able to take decisions following a diligent assessment.
Mediterranean, Malta, Kirkop
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
Desired start date