40 - Experienced
Electrical Modeling M/F
1. Build SPICE& IBIS models during new power module development stage.
2. Perform parasitic contributions analysis and power losses evaluation for new power package.
3. Create RLC matrices to improve silicon + package co-design approach.
4. Conduct electro-thermal behavior analysis of the whole module.
5. Demonstrates good judgment in developing functional specifications for electrical systems and power distribution.
6. Investigation of new methods for increasing power conversion efficiency and power density.
1. Master or above degree in electrical engineering
2. 2-5 years of experience in semiconductor: power electronics/modules package is preferred.
3. Solid understanding of power MOSFET, IGBT and FRD device theory, also dynamic/switching electrical characterization of power devices.
4. Understanding of electrical and thermal characterization of SiC power devices.
5. Experience in circuit simulation tools (e.g. Q3D, MATLAB, Simulink, SPICE, etc.)
6. Excellent working knowledge in high voltage circuit design for power and control applications
7. Strong knowledge of applicable electrical related standards like UL, CE, IEC, SEMI
Asia-Pacific, China, Shenzhen
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
Desired start date