30 - Graduate Entry Level
Divisional Business Management (temporary position) M/F
Contract duration (nb of months)
The mission of this role is to contribute to the business management of the Automotive and RF Processing division, with particular focus on the coordination, consolidation and tracking of expenses priorities/control, budget exercises, demand forecasting consolidation, in close synergy with divisional staff members, BU managers and finance team.
This role combines analysis, reporting and coordination activities, integrated with both business management and development teams.
On top of this, other accountabilities will be to contribute to the planning and allocation of the products (backlog variations, allocation fine tuning, expected valorization), as well as to contribute to the management of licensing legal contracts for the software ecosystem.
· Studies in the field of management engineering, business management, economics, finance or a comparable qualification
· Enthusiasm, flexibility, resilience
· Strong team-working attitude: effective and efficient work together with several others departments towards a common goal is the standard way of doing
· Convincing communication and presentation skills
· Strong problem solving attitude
· Multitasking and prioritisation skills
· Analytical, proactive and structured way of working
· Fluent in English (verbally and written) is a must, Italian and other foreign language would be an advantage
· Good computer skills (Excel in particular)
Europe, Italy, Agrate
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date