30 - Graduate Entry Level
Device Engineer (6/8 Device) M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in/to:
· Yield improvement:Build solid yield improvement master plan, to achieve WWS Yield. Participate in process change qualification plan and risk analysis, prepare and present process change package in CRB.
· Collaborate with process and quality teams to improve yield and reliability.
· Communicate module related issues to the Fab engineering and leadership teams.
· Work with Process Engineers to develop processes to maximize operational efficiency.
· Optimize current processes to improve manufacturability, yield and performance of products.
· Interact and coordinate with product engineering and process team to resolve yield and quality issues.
· Yield Excursion Management: drive 8D process in case of excursion. Find root cause for yield loss/scrap.
Support capacity improvement: Participate in define qualification plan, prepare analysis report.
· Support New production introduction.
· Work closely with Technology Development & Introduction team, support electrical analysis.
· Non-conformance lot management: Prepare and present reports in MRB, contribute to decision making on non-conform lots.
· Interface a lot with Division.SPC: Analyze PT low Cpk, define action for Cpl improvement.
· PT & EWS Lot disposition.
· PT & EWS scrap analysis & scrap reduction.
· Interface with other team for problem solving.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Bachelor degree in Engineering.
· Knowledge in Semiconductor process.
· Knowledge in basic of Semiconductor, eg. Vth, Junction, MOS, Bipolar, Diode
· Knowledge in SPC.
· Knowledge in Analytical skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date