30 - Graduate Entry Level
DESIGN ANALOG ENGINEER SENIOR M/F
Our next sustainable technology can start with You
At ST, we are 46,000 creators and makers of semiconductor technologies, and a leader in innovation with 8,100 people working in R&D.
We create sustainable technologies that make a positive impact on our daily life and on our social and environmental footprint. We design innovative products which are integrated in responsible applications and energy-efficient solutions.
But this is not enough for us. Each of our sustainable technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
Join us to accelerate sustainability together!
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
You will be part of a dynamic, agile team, responsible of the development of a complete family of High-End Integrated Analog Products for Battery Management
As a member of the product development team, you will be in charge of:
· Planning and design of analog functions using the more advanced silicon technologies:
# Specification analysis
# “State of the Art” analysis
# System and/or block architecture definition
# Circuit design, Schematics entry
· Verification of these functions. Alone or within the complete system
· Behavioral simulations
· Pre-layout and Post layout Simulations
· Support to Top-level simulations
· Support to Layout
· Technical documentation and reporting
· Verification and correlation of silicon measurements with simulation (in laboratory and in collaboration with Validation team)
· Support all cross-function teams, example Application, Product/Test and Quality
· Silicon (product) tapeout experience
· You have graduated from an engineering or equivalent level, with a specialization in electronics or micro-electronics.
· You have strong knowledge of analog design tools, from simulation to layout, in particular Cadence, Spice, ADMS.
· You are open minded with a good level of listening skills and enjoy working in a diversified team.
· You are rigorous, motivated, pro-active and desire to propose innovative and competitive ideas for the development of new successful products.
Europe, Italy, Castelletto
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date