40 - Experienced
Customer Service - Billing and Demand Fulfillment-EMEA OPERATIONS M/F
ST Microelectronics has an opportunity for Customer Service – Billing and Demand Fulfillment for our Guadalajara, Mexico office. The Customer Service will be responsible for order entry, open backlog management, inventory control, including monthly stock reconciliation and physical stock count.
· Maintain a good relationship between customer and ST.
· He / she is responsible for order entry, open backlog management, inventory control; including monthly stock reconciliation & annual physical stock count.
· Coordinate special / expedite shipments.
· Monitor products in transit so they close in a timely manner.
· Analyze and correct Customer Demand orders -- DELFOR for reception and processing on a weekly basis.
· Solve or help any problem that arises with the account(s) under his / her responsibility, including payments (in coordination with finance team).
· Constantly interface with Division and worldwide planners to ensure demand is fulfilled, if correctly placed by customer.
· Should ensure customer conducts business as agreed and abides to contracts (respect frozen window, current Lead Times, consume aged material etc.)
· Interacts with cross functional teams (Quality, Finance, Distribution etc..)
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2 – 3 years in customer services
· Advance to intermediate experience in Excel
· Proficient in English - written / verbal communication
· Strong analytical experience
· Travel – 10 %
-Dependability and a strong work ethic
-Attention to detail
-Sense of urgency
-Adaptability and flexibility
-Respectful of all team members
Americas, Mexico, Guadalajara
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
· English (2- Business fluent)
· Spanish (3- Advanced)
Desired start date