30 - Graduate Entry Level
Customer Integration Business Analyst EDI M/F
* Implement and manage EDI / B2B integration between ST and its customers in Asia-Pacific region covering processes as (But not limited to) Quote & Pricing, Ordering, Supply Chain, Customer Service and response, Credit Collection .
* Business Process Analysis and Customer interaction to agree and drive in line with ST priorities, transformation and direction for above stated processes .
* Business analysis / reporting for the purpose of events / trends in Sales & Marketing
* Experience: Should have a Proven record of customer interactions, analysis and implementation of similar business-process integrations .
Expertise in one and Understanding of as-many business processes in domains Quote & Pricing, Ordering, Supply Chain, Customer Service and response, Credit Collection enables the job holder perform optimally
* Mastery over Standards (EDIFACT, X12, RosettaNet) and Tools (Web-Methods, TLE) used for B2B integrations is mandatory
Exposure on analysis (SAP-Business Objects / Microsoft PowerBI) will be an added advantage.
* Interpersonal and communication: Good communication skills are required to maintain good relationships in the limit of confidentiality with ST Customers.
Excellent oral and written communication / presentation skills - ability to communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audience
Asia-Pacific, India, Greater Noida
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date