50 - Manager/Expert
Contract and eTrial Manager M/F
This position works within Global Outsourcing Business Management (GOBM) at STMicroelectronics, reporting to Strategic Ops Director. The purpose of this role is to support the all legal contract agreements with subcontractors and help with approval of trials at ST backend subcontractors.
Contract Management – Review, make Recommendation, and coordinate with Subcontractors/GOBM/Legal/Division to get closure on all agreements. Manage contract expiry and renewal process.
E-trial management - to review and approve/reject engineering or qualification trials at OSATs based on qualifying conditions
• Bachelor degree in engineering field (MBA and legal understanding a plus), and
• 3 - 5 years relevant experience, preferably from the semicon industry, preferably with back-end/packaging & test assembly background.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and capable of synthesizing multiple sources and large amount of data
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, work well under pressure and has an eye for detail
• Analytical and self-motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
· English (3- Advanced)
· Chinese (Mandarin) (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date