40 - Experienced
· Reporting to GPO (Global Procurement Organization) Site Business Manager, under the team of Facilities and Site Services.
· Perimeter of (local) procurement (& sourcing) in services to the Site on :
· Business Support ( Logistics Services / Warehouse Services / Trade Customs Compliance Services / Legal & Financial Services / Specific training / Mobility Services);
· IP (&Patent) services;
· Information Technology Services (IT Work-Place / Software / Infrastructure / Consulting Services);
· Soft Facilities (Office supply / Transportation & Accommodation / Catering / Housekeeping / Company Contributions);
· EHS ( Safety / Security and Waste treatment Services);
· Organize (local) suppliers' sourcing-assessment, certification & management, to establish a good relationship with suppliers to do business under principle of equality and mutual benefit.
· Manage Quotation Requests from Users (with Suppliers).
· Lead the competitive process–benchmarking/bidding/tendering and contracts sign-off, ensuring compliance in guidance of SOP/LOP & Policies.
· Negotiate best conditions to Company with suppliers.
· Manage (Coordinate) RFQ -> PR -> Purchase Order execution.
· Perform periodic supplier performance review and evaluation.
· Drive the cost efficiency savings to align with company annual goals.
· Participate Continuous Improvement programs in the Organization.
· 3-5-year experiences in procurement/sourcing (or similar environment);
· Procurement/Sourcing experience in electronic or semiconductor industry;
· Be sensitive to figures (spending/saving amount, costs analysis), capable in handling different procurement processes (sourcing, price negotiation, supplier selection/management/development), follow through.
· Effective communicator, good interpersonal and negotiation skills;
· Good ability to study and develop the skills on office software and management systems, such as SAP, office, etc.;
Highly motivated, fast learner, energetic, enthusiastic, good team-player and good analytical skill with ability to work independently;
· Bachelor degree in Science and/or Engineering (or International Trade, Business, with proven capability & skills through experiences);
· Experiences working in multinational company preferable;
· Bilingual in both Mandarin and English, oral and written.
· Strong ability to drive and coordinate among the site or cross-site team(s) for programs execution.
Asia-Pacific, China, Shenzhen
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date