30 - Graduate Entry Level
Business Support (CDD 12 mois) M/F
Contract duration (nb of months)
The Microcontroller Division (MCD) is the largest division at ST Microelectronics and the world leader in the microcontroller market supported by our STM32 products.
Leader in the Internet of Things market which is a rapidly expanding sector driven by strong growth, MCD Division asserts its ambition in the Microcontroller market (STM32) by continuing to innovate and to bring tomorrow's solutions.
Passionated, motivated, join our teams of state of the art engineers.
The microcontroller Business management for EMEA region and specific key accounts, is in charge of:
- anticipation of customer needs by working close to sample team
- forecast analysis
- backlog coverage versus forecast
- backlog delivery and service at sales/customers
- backlog prioritization and allocation
- resales and stock analysis
This job is located in Rousset. It includes travels to meet sales, distribution and OEM customers
- communication/presentation skills
- team work with various nationalities and profiles
- good level of English
- customer oriented
Europe, France, Rousset
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date