30 - Graduate Entry Level
BACK-END ANALOG DESIGN SR ENGINEER (LAYOUT) in PAVIA – M/F M/F
You will be part of a dynamic, agile team, responsible of the IC development for the growing markets of mixed signal chips. The role involves analog IC layout in advance process technology nodes, consisting of CMOS, bipolar, and/or power transistors.
This new team will be part of the ACP Division and based in Pavia.
Strong cooperation with Analog Design as well as other core functions (Marketing, Product Engineering, Packaging, Quality & Reliability) will be required in order to develop new products and to support their market introduction and commercial success.
In this role, it is important to keep pace on the latest technical solutions and technologies, be innovative and creative, take initiative and be autonomous, and work as part of a team of technical experts.
As a member of the product development team, you will be responsible for:
· Translating Schematics to mask Layouts
· Proper, optimal Layout floor-planning, placement, and routing
· Performing LVS, DRC, ERC, and all required verifications
· Collaborating in top-level Layout integration
· Contributing to tapeout process, which involves generation of bond diagram/RDL, final clean GDS database and proper documentation
· Scheduling and reporting your activities
· You have graduated from an engineering or equivalent level, with a specialization in electronics or micro-electronics.
· You had a successful experience in Back-End Layout Design and wish to extend your knowledge in this field.
· You have strong layout knowledge, for example, critical matching, electro-migration, latch-up and ESD.
· You have strong competencies on Layout flow with Cadence Virtuoso and Mentor Graphics Calibre tools.
· You have strong knowledge on analytical and problem solving skills.
· You are open minded with a good level of listening skills and enjoy working in a team.
· You are rigorous, motivated and desire to propose innovative and competitive ideas for the development of new successful products.
· You can keep up with fast moving new design methodology.
· You have at least basic understanding of power and analog electronics.
Europe, Italy, Castelletto
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date