40 - Experienced
Automation Engineer M/F
Contract duration (nb of months)
STMicroelectronics among the world’s largest semiconductor companies serving over 100,000 customers across the globe. A global presence with 11 manufacturing sites, over 80 sales & marketing offices and 46,000 employees worldwide - 7,400 people working in R&D
ST stands for everywhere microelectronics make a positive contribution to people’s lives, ST is there.
In a context of manufacturing production support 24/7, we have to managed 7 differents activities on same time on Automation critical applications to reach the high availability of our information system requested by our internal customers (near from 100%).
Your main missions will be :
- Deliver high quality service with manufacturing application softwares ensuring robustness and reliability to ST Rousset FAB Operations.
- Analyze, Design, Implement, Test, and support quality manufacturing application software (comprising in-house, off-the-shelve and/or hybrid), in order to create a competitive advantage to Rousset Manufacturing operations.
- Support Rousset Manufacturing operations (office hours and on-duty) in accordance to SLA: resolution of Incidents & Problems, delivery of Changes and support
- Liaise between fab users and all IT teams (network, windows, unix, DBA) for the application scope covered
- Manage complex migrations in production environnement
- For senior people: plan, communicate, commit, and conduct projects through Project Management processes and tools, suggest and push for new architectures for an industrial use of applications
- Manage apprentices or trainees.
- Train people (internal or external) such as Automation Engineers and Technicians
- Master Degree in Computer Science / Computer / Manufacturing Engineering
- Ideally 2+ years IT experience, those with experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong knowledge of Real-time paradigms, Unix and Oracle environment
- Familiar with sql, Java, Java Script, shell scripting Unix, perl, php, xml
- Knowledge of operational monitoring, application troubleshooting, software configuration management tools, file versioning systems, performance & non-regression testing
i.e.CVS, Visual Source Safe, Eclipse, MSProject, GIT
- Analytical & strong problem solving skills
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing / FAB tools is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of AMAT CellWorks environment and development with CellMan language is a plus
Europe, France, Rousset
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date