30 - Graduate Entry Level
Assistant Process Engineer (SG8E Wets) M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us as an Assistant Process Engineer. As an Assistant Process Engineer, you drive manufacturing productivity and excellence to create higher quality cost-effective semiconductors by providing engineering competency to analyze and implement effective solutions.
You will be involved in:
· Maintain and support day to day manufacturing activities through real-time problem analysis and real-time solution implementation.
· Ensure smooth process flow with high quality, high yield, low cost by working with the Maintenance Specialists and Production Supervisors to achieve the overall committed targets.
· Provide cross functional/cross-dept/cross-fab support & coverage based on need & priority.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering with 1-3 years relevant working experience, preferably in Wafer Fab Industry
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Has computer knowledge in Microsoft Office.
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
Experience level required
Desired start date