30 - Graduate Entry Level
Assistant Process Engineer (SG8E-Implant) M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in:
· Maintain and support day to day manufacturing activities through real-time problem analysis and real-time solution implementation.
· Conduct problem analysis on equipment failures, alarms, & SPC violation and implement corrective actions using established OCAP procedures.
· Perform appropriate equipment qualification after every maintenance intervention.
· Respond to Lots on Hold. Disposition lots at real time and implement actions to prevent re-occurrence.
· Assist process owners on recipe optimization, SWR execution and setup recipe of new processes.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Good observant, analytical & problem-solving skills.
· A team player who will always look for the solution, without compromising on safety, quality and cost.
· A positive attitude and willing-to-learn, able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
· At least 2 to 3 years relevant experience in semiconductor industry (preferably in implant module).
· Able to perform work in cleanroom environment on compressed workweek (12-hour rotating shift).
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
Experience level required
English (1- Basic)
Desired start date