080 - Technical Non-Exempt
Assistant Process Engineer M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
A Assistant Process Engineer's main duties center around maintaining manufacturing process equipment and ensuring such equipment operates in a clean organized environment.
The role requires individuals to follow strict internal protocols and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as well as following current Good Manufacturing Practices.
You will be involved in/to:
· Work to plan, analyze and control the quality of manufacturing processes.
· Provide training to team members on relevant industry processes and equipment operations safety.
· Continuously monitor all operations and processes to prevent and correct equipment malfunctions.
· Monitor equipment and take action in the event of problems.
· Responsible for process technology equipment operation and safety
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Minimum Diploma in Engineering.
· Proficient in Microsoft office Words, Excel and Powerpoint
· Supports a 24h operational fab. Able to work in a rotating 12 hours shift.
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date