20 - Professional First Level
Assistant Process Engineer - EWS M/F
As a Assistant Process Engineer, your will be involved in:
· Managing the disposition of wafers on hold by production.
· Analyzing quality rejection issues and collaborating with respective owners on improvement action plans.
· Managing changes and optimizing processes to reduce waste, improve productivity, and support production for EWS operations.
· Identifying and reducing/ eliminating potential risks that may result in quality issues or mistakes.
· Driving continuous improvement in work processes.
Training, Coaching and ensuring that operational staff understand and comply to process procedures.
· Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronic or Computer Engineering.
· Must be a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Proficient in data processing – must be comfortable Microsoft Excel’s Vlookup, Pivot Table etc.
· Familiarity in FMEA, 8D, DOE, SPC will be a plus
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date