20 - Professional First Level
Assistant Maintenance Engineer (Photolithography) M/F
Contract duration (nb of months)
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
As an Assistant Maintenance Engineer in Photolithography, you will be involved in:
· Maintaining and supporting day to day manufacturing activities through real-time problem analysis and real-time solution implementation.
· Ensuring smooth equipment operation and process flow with high quality, high yield, low cost by working with the Tool Owners & Tool Specialist & Production Supervisors to achieve the overall committed Production targets.
· Providing cross functional / cross-dept / cross-fab support & coverage based on need & priority. Share technical knowledge and lesson learnt with new colleagues.
· Responding to equipment eSTAR alarms or Maestria APC alarms at real time and implement actions to prevent re-occurrence.
· Performing CM & PM activities to ensure equipment operate within spec and within scheduled PM counters or durations.
· Ensuring proper passdown with all process / hardware details and actions taken, clearly listed inside the TPMC and Passdown report.
· Maintaining stringent safety standard, support CERT activities.
· Practicing workplace and equipment 5S Housekeeping.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have :
· A diploma holder in Engineering, preferably Electrical or Electronic engineering, Mechanical engineering.
· Preferably minimum 2 years of experience in maintenance/equipment engineering in Semiconductor industry. Preference will be given to those with experience in Photolithography equipment.
· Able to work in 12 hours rotating shifts
· Knowledge in PLC programming and Microcontroller programming will be an added advantage.
· Must possess basic computer skill (MS Office)
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Good in communication and presentation skills. Fluent in English.
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date