40 - Experienced
Assistant Maintenance Engineer (CVD) M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in:
· Responsible for maintaining AMAT equipment shift team leader and carry out the actions without much supervision.
· Able to demonstrate technical skill.
· Self-motivated with knowledge in P5000 and Centura AMAT machine
· Good team players
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronics
· Minimum 2 year working experience in semiconductor wafer fabrication industry and good knowledge in maintaining and servicing AMAT P5000 and Centura tools
· Ability to participate in cross-functional problem-solving teams and with good interpersonal and presentation skills
· Technical skills on problem solving
· Self-driven and independent with an inquisitive mind.
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises• Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date