Assistant EHS engineer M/F
Pacific, USA Design / Civil engineering / Industrial engineering
20 - Professional First Level
Assistant EHS engineer M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
As an Assistant EHS Engineer, your job purpose is to:
· Support and implement the site environment, safety and health initiatives to provide a safe workplace and compliance to environment related regulations and industry standards
You will be involved in / to :
· Assist to develop and implement EHS procedure & programs to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and requirement.
· Assist in planning, developing, scheduling, and delivering EHS education training programs.
· Assist safety officer in emergency response planning
· Assist EHS engineer to work with process owners to evaluate new product introduction, equipment and chemicals to ensure risks are properly assessed and control measure are in place.
· Obtain, compile, and maintain all SDS to be valid.
· Review all material & chemical codification documentation
· Perform industrial hygiene program & analyze the result for further action plan
· Assist EHS engineer in conducting the internal EHS audit and inspection
· Assist in the critical activities or safety inspection in the project management (eg. line breaking, tie in / live utilities)
· Support in the record keeping of the environment measurement data and analyze the result for further action plan
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Possess Diploma in Engineering /Science with minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing environment or related field is required
· Candidate who is currently pursuing WSQ Certificate / Specialist Diploma will be considered
· Relevant EHS training certificates will be an advantage
· Knowledge in Occupational Health & Safety Act, ISO14001, ISO45001 compliance process will be an advantage.
· Good interpersonal skills and a problem solver with analytical mind and critical thinker
· Communicate effectively, quick learner and committed
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
Free In-house Medical
Structured On-the-Job Training
Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
Smart Casual Dress Code
Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date