20 - Professional First Level
Application support and test engineer M/F
The candidate will be part of the DTIT team providing support on applications in Back-end Final Test portfolio.
Ensuring smooth operations of relevant system deployed at the back-end manufacturing sites, on 24x7 availability as attached service level agreement(SLA).
To resolve incident reported by users by analyzing or debugging the business cases versus application behavior.
Whenever necessary, to design, develop and deploy workaround in order to resume production activities with all relevant support teams
The ideal candidate shall:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skill able to work in an international environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and in-house application
- Be able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Provide 24x7 support rotation with other team members
- Experience in Unix, Linux, and Windows operating software environments
- Experience in database query (MSSQL/Oracle/MariaDB)
- Experience in web-based applications
- Preferable with experience in semiconductor test manufacturing process, equipment, and related applications
- ATE and Handler/Prober experience
- Test data (STDF, maps & etc.)
Asia-Pacific, Philippines, Calamba
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date