30 - Graduate Entry Level
Analog System Architect M/F
Within the MEMS products, MEMS Actuators (like Micromirrors, etc…) are a key area of focus for MMD Division and ST with important opportunities of growth in emerging applications like laser based projections systems for Augmented Reality, 3D sensing and LIDAR. In order to reinforce our leadership, we are looking to expand our design team.
You will work in a Design team of 17 people, based at our site in Castelletto/Italy outside of Milan
Your tasks will be:
· The candidate should work in the design team to analyze the system constraints coming from the application and from the customers to define new ASIC architectures for MEMS microactuator control (umirror, and piezo actuators) and laser drivers.
· Work on system level modeling in Matlab, Simulink and other languages (VerilogAMS)
· Work in conjunction with the analog, digital teams and the mechanical design team to develop and propose innovative and efficient solutions through a co-design approach.
· To work in the validation lab to test and and collect system information about our ASIC together with MEMS and learning more about the customer applications
· To lead and mange university students during their master degree/ PHD thesis work.
· You have a Bachelor or Master engineering degree in electronics
PHD is preferred
· Knowledge on both Analog and Digital design is preferred
· Knowledge in data converter, and good knowledge in low noise and low power design are preferred
· Knowledge on signal processing and control is mandatory
· You have good knowledge in design and simulation tools.
· You are able to take initiative, you are a team-player with good communication skills
· You are eager to learn and discover, and be aware of new technologies and products
· You are fluent in spoken and written English
Europe, Italy, Castelletto
Education level required
7 - Research Doctorate – PhD
Experience level required
English (1- Basic)
Desired start date