Location: Asia-Pacific, Japan, Tokyo
Type of contract: Regular
Job open date: 20/10/2021
Company department: FAE / Application Support
STMicroelectronics is a leading semiconductor company, a world key player thanks to our 43,200 employees including 8,300 working in R&D.
ST’s products are found everywhere today. And together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving, homes, factories, and cities, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. Everywhere microelectronics makes a positive contribution to people lives, ST is there.
In 2018, we were ranked by the Randstad Employer Brand Research Award among the 5 most attractive companies in France, for our values of excellence, our integrity and the respect of our employees.
Provide technical support and promotion to customers in order to speed up the product evaluation at customer side.
The Candidate will have responsibility for system level to customers in the domain of Power conversion applications.
The job also consist of Trouble shooting customers problems.
The candidate will also have the responsibility to capture market trends and feedback to the relevant product divisions, guiding new products and solutions development and 'Demand Creation' initiatives to be associated with the renewed portfolio.
· * Knowledge of basic Power application topologies (AC/DC, DC/DC, Inverter) and related technologies,
* Experience with power and analog electronics support,
* Team Work/Cooperation,
* Adaptability, Flexibility, Interpersonal Relationships.
* Capability to manage simple micro-based applications (firmware/hardware) will be an advantage.
* Experience in business demand creation is an advantage.
* Experience in Motor control application is an advantage.
· 5 - Master degree
· 6-10 years
CONTACT & APPLY FORM:
Learn more about STMicroelectronics on: www.st.com
And ask you questions:
· LinkedIn : STMicroelectronics
· Facebook : STMicroelectronics